What I do.
I work with your designer to review the mockups, code the layouts into WordPress, and make them look (& work) as designed.
Every website development project includes:
- A custom WordPress theme coded from scratch and optimized for page speed and following the accessibility guidelines.
- Custom page templates so you can easily create additional landing pages.
- Use of Advanced Custom Fields to enhance WordPress capabilities.
- Responsive development that looks great across devices.
- Search-engine friendly code with the websites structured with keywords and metadata in all the right places.
- An easy to update WordPress admin area, set up with widgets.
- Complete WordPress and website setup on your live server.
- Setup of plugins for SEO, backup, security, and Google analytics.
- Custom features such as membership site, online learning, user registration, client portal.
- Setup and integration of email marketing apps with WordPress.
- Templates for sales pages and landing pages for campaigns based on your designs.
- Setup and/or transfer of domains and hosting accounts.
- Animations to spruce up the website user experience.
- On-going support.
*Only available when you hire me for Custom WordPress Development and NOT as standalone services.